Why Yoga for Kids?
- Yoga can provide a lifelong foundation for well-being: physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Yoga breathing informs children of their energy levels and teaches them techniques for both calming and energizing.
- Yoga postures build strong, limber, and healthy bodies. Verbal instruction improves body awareness and listening skills.
- Yoga is noncompetitive, cultivating a stronger sense of self esteem and self acceptance.
- Yoga improves interpersonal skills: social interaction, compassion and empathy.
- Yoga provides a quiet space for introspection.
Yoga Kim is available for kids birthday parties at Ahimsa or in your home. Please contact us to schedule a day to remember!
Kim is available to teach private lessons to children and teens. Please contact us with your needs and availability.
See upcoming classes below.
Create a login through our mindbody site with your own or your child's name to preregister for classes. You may also pay at the studio.
Download the waiver here.